MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE
HYDRATION IS IMPORTANT.
follow url Here are a few tips on how to stay hydrated with Glacier Water:
- Keep a bottle of water with you during the day. Purchasing bottled water is expensive and creates plastic bottle waste. Carry a reusable water bottle and fill it from a Glacier Water refill station.
- For variety, add a slice of fruit.
- Be sure to drink water before, during, and after a workout.
- When you’re feeling hungry, drink water. Thirst is often confused with hunger. True hunger will not be satisfied by drinking water. Drinking water may also contribute to a healthy weight-loss plan. Some research suggests that drinking water can help you feel full.1
- If you have trouble remembering to drink water, drink on a schedule. For example, drink water when you wake up; at breakfast, lunch, and dinner; and when you go to bed. Or drink a small glass of water at the beginning of each hour.2
- Water is an important part of almost all major diet programs.3
Great tasting Glacier Water can help improve everything from your first cup of coffee or tea in the morning, to cooking soups or other stove-top creations. And because Glacier Water uses a five-step filtration process, it will greatly reduce any mineral scaling you may have experienced when using regular tap water.