GETTING STARTED WITH GLACIER WATER IS SIMPLE
WHERE CAN I GET A BOTTLE?
Refillable bottles are easy to find! Here are some tips:
- If you have your own clean one, three or five gallon bottle, use it to give Glacier Water a try!
- If your local grocery store sells Glacier Water, they likely carry refillable bottles. Ask store personnel for assistance.
- Online stores carry plenty of refillable bottles. See our direct links to three Glacier Water bottles sizes.
Investing in a bottle is a great way to start saving money — no matter where you purchase your favorite size!
SIMPLE TO USE
How to Refill and Save
- Make sure you have a clean bottle.
- Find Glacier Water Refill Station using the website locator above.
- Place a bottle in the Refill Station
- Insert Payment
- Press the 1 Gallon or 5 Gallon button.
- If filling a 2-4 gallon container, just press the 1 Gallon multiple times until filled.
- Press the Fill button once for each gallon of water needed.
- When filled, cap your bottle, and purchase with your other groceries at the checkout counter.